Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lilly’s Wedding Quilt… Lovely Read.



I must admit that Kelly Long is an awesome author. I enjoyed read this novel.

‘Talk of growing in love, something that would seldom occur in a couple getting married. Here is a man, Jacob that loves another woman, Sarah who ends up getting married and a lady, Lilly Lapp who has overtime admired Jacob though she knows where Jacob’s heart belongs… with Sarah King’s. With all these circumstances, the two get married in the most awkward of ways considering they truly are not fond of each other.

It starts out so cold, so weird and you almost want to pity these two for getting themselves to something they cant handle, yet…they keep trusting God and as spring comes, there is warmth, there is joy and a love has blossomed. I read this book and apart from interacting with the Amish culture, I have come to know that all things work for good, I get to admire how God can build something beautiful from that which we may have no trust in it.’

If you are a fun of romance reads and Christian novels, I recommend this to you. You gonna love it. Lilly's Wedding Quilt is written by Kelly Long and published by Thomas Nelson, Nashville: 2011. This book was provided free for review by Thomas Nelson, Inc. and booksneeze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment