Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Now faith......


‘Faith, He says, ‘is substance of things hoped for’

‘Evidence of things not seen,’

It is saying that you have when you can’t even see it

It is; my dear friend, thanking God when you cant even see the signs.

Faith is crazy

It is outrageous,

It is; I tell you, out of this world.

Because in this world, you plan and have the end in mind

You basically look at all the pros and corns

And are almost sure whether it’s gonna work or not

Faith is believing when you don’t know what to do

It is saying, Dad, ‘I can’t figure out what you are saying’

But I’ll do it anyway; coz I trust you.

Faith is having plan A which when it fails; it can only be God

I don’t know how often we trust God that much

I actually don’t know if I trust God myself.

I kinda always want to have a glimpse of the end;

The result expected…….

Today- though now it has to be my every today

I choose to trust in you Lord

Not because I know what you are up to

But because you are God.

If you made the world from nothing and this is what it became

And you ask me to trust you and you will do the rest

Then, I really don’t need evidence yet you still give me.

I trust you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment